First TC1 Release – 02/10/2016
Second TC1 Release – 2/18/2016
Origin & Izumo Release – 2/23/2016
World Wide Release – 3/2/2016
The Valley of One Quest
- A Myrmidex invasion has besieged the Valley of Eodon. Beware of sudden ambushes from Myrmidex burrowing from beneath the surface!
- Visit Hawkwind in Castle Blackthorn to accept the “Valley of One” quest chain.
- Upon completing the quest chain several rewards are available,
- Lava Rock Display
- Tiger Rug House addon, available in orange (common), black (uncommon) and white (rare)
- Banana Hoard house addon, can be placed as small, medium, or large
- Dragon Turtle Fountain house addon
- Reward Title Deed: Dinosaur Hunter
- Pet tiger cub statuette, upon use grants the user a pet tiger cub
- Players can no longer customize their houses while the warehouse is down which will prevent lost housing changes due to server maintenance.
- OSI Houses will no longer refresh when previous house owner reactivates their account.
- Players are no longer able to place multiple houses using the resize region and multiple characters.
Vendor Search Updates
- Players can now search for Antique/Non Antique Items. Known Issue: EC requires client patch, this patch will be released in a future update.
- Corrected issue where if an an item still shows up in search results but does not exist it would not be removed from the database after a few minutes.
- Auction Safe bidders will now receive a map (function like vendor search maps) when placing a successful bid. These maps only allow teleportation to the auction safe and will expire 3 days after the auction.
- Mob AI re-targeting will no longer deal damage when target is selected.
- Added Fey Slayer to imbuing. Known Issue Fey Wings text missing from ingredients, this will be resolved in a future client patch.
- Harpsichord rolls no longer spawn in a player’s backpack and will now spawn inside corpses.
- Trial Accounts can no login join VvV and will be removed on login.
- North and West facings of the Fancy Loveseat and the Fancy Couch have been added to carpentry crafting under “Misc. Addons”
Combat Balance Update
- Based on feedback we have reverted the following change : Ninjitsu, Chivalry, and Bushido spells that are beneficial with a default cast time less than or equal to 1 second will reset swing timer.
- After reevaluating which spammable spells have a greater impact on damage output the following spells with now reset swing timer on use Animal Form, Cleanse By Fire, Confidence, and Evasion.
- Previously special move Riding Swipe debuff would require the effected target to be at full health when attempting to remount/fly. The Riding Swipe debuff now is removed once the affected target is at full health.
- Bushido Mastery Warcry cooldown has been reduced to 20 minutes from 1 hour.
- Enchanted Apples will now always remove curses on use and no longer have a chance to fail. Cooldown for Apples will range from 30 seconds to 45 seconds based on the number of curses being removed and their strength.
- The Fountain Encounter water elemental spawns are now capped at 30. While 30 water elementals exist the next elemental wave will have a chance to spawn a hurricane elemental.
- Chivalry Mastery Holy Fist can be interrupted while casting and damage is now capped at 35 in Player versus Player.
- The Runic Atlas now consumes charges when using the “Recall (Charge)” option.
- Runic Atlas location name colors have been updated to be more visible.
- Made updates to how the Enhanced Client processes generic gumps.
- Curse now applies the resistance debuff when clumsy, weaken, and feeblemind are present.
- Mass Curse/Curse debuff tooltips now provide more accurate information when the debuff is applied.
- Resolved issue which prevented Champion spawns from properly starting.
- IDOC house Grubbers are now attackable in guarded areas.
- Spellweaving Mastery Summon Reaper will no longer unequip non spell channeling items when cast.
- Updated classic client webpage links.
- Grass and snow tiles can no longer be placed onto pets.
- Resolved issue where Bushido Mastery Anticipate Hit when combined with specific enemy spells would result in negative hit point regeneration.
- Corrected flagging issues related to Parry Mastery Bodyguard.
- Necromancy Mastery Command Undead pets no longer cast spells which cause flagging issues.
- Fixed server crash.
- Special move Whirlwind once again applies bonus damage to non primary targets.
- Fixed stackable items that are erroneously being flagged as duped items.
- Antique items can no longer be powder of fortified to reach very high durability.
- Ringmail, plate, and leather gloves that are not made out of special material can now be altered into gargoyle kilts. Gargoyle characters can now obtain any sort of +mining skill kilts.
- Adjusted the existing rune book to be partially hued.
- Fixed issue where vet reward power tools were utilizing the incorrect crafting menu.
The following changes have been made between TC1-Release 2 and Origin & Izumo.
- Fixed issue with the spawn of Sir Geoffrey’s camp in the Valley of Eodon.
- Fixed issue where partial hueing was not properly applied to the runebook. Runebooks should now properly partially hue.
- Fixed issue where players could teleport onto the Great Ape’s banana hoard and the Great Ape could not attack them.
- Fixed issue where flamestrike effects were not getting cleaned up in the Caldera encounter.
- Fixed issue where in some cases trappers could spawn in an unreachable location during the Kurak portion of the Valley of One quest chain.
- Fixed issue with density of tiger spawn south of the Kurak village.
- Trappers spawned during the Kurak portion of the Valley of One quest chain now have a ten minute lifespan.
- Pets and summons will now be able to attack the Great Ape and Tyrannosaurus Rex mobs so long as the owner is on the correct Valley of One quest step.
- Reduced the intelligence of tiger cub mobs.
- Adjusted the hue of the Valley of One Quest Item for the Urali tribe to match the Urali tribe’s native hue.
- Tiger cubs can now be healed via magic and veterinary.
- Reduced the hit points of the Tyrannosaurus Rex mob.
- Leashed the Tyrannosaurus Rex mob to its spawn location.
- The Tyrannosaurus Rex is now amphibious and can walk across the streams in Eodon.
- Optimized the AIs on the Tyrannosaurus Rex mob.