Use these tips to answer some of the most common Customer Service questions.
EA account password requirements
The password must be 8-16 characters and include at least one lowercase letter, one uppercase letter, and a number
EA account password reset
Please visit https://signin.ea.com/p/web/resetPassword
* At the EA.com page you need to enter the email you use to log into your EA Account in order to change its password.
* If you do not have an EA Account, you will need to create one.
* If you receive an error message or no password reset email, please visit https://help.ea.com/en/article/ive-lost-or-forgotten-my-password-how-can-i-recover-it/ for helpful information.
EA account password errors and issues
If you receive an ‘error processing your request’ or do not receive a link to reset your EA account password, you will need to contact EA support for further assistance. Visit https://help.ea.com/en/article/ive-lost-or-forgotten-my-password-how-can-i-recover-it/ and choose the ‘contacting us’ option to speak with an agent.
How to log into the Account Management page
To access the Account Management page (https://accounts.eamythic.com/), you will need to use your EA account email and password. Locate the “Already have an account?” section and input your email in the ‘Account Name’ section and the associated password in the ‘Password’ section. Remember that your EA or Origin account username and Ultima Online client login information cannot be used to access the Account Management page.
Locked out of the Account Management page
This typically occurs when an incorrect password is used multiple times. Contact the Billing department at email@example.com so it may be investigated.
Changing credit card information
In order to edit, remove, or update your credit card information, please follow the below instructions:
- Login to the Account Center (https://accounts.eamythic.com) with your EA Account.
- Select the ‘subscriptions’ tab.
- Locate the account you would like to update the card for.
- Select the ‘subscribe’ button.
- Select the billing cycle you would like to use.
- When you get to the page asking which payment method you would like to use, instead of choosing to add a card, select the ‘Manage Accounts’ option in the top right corner of the page. This should load a new page that will contain your previous credit card information.
- Find the card you wish to update and select the ‘X’ button.
- You can now re-enter your credit card with the updated information by using the ‘Add a card’ button.
Origin store purchase issues
If you did not receive a code, cannot log into the Origin store, cannot make purchases on the Origin store, or any other Origin store issues, please contact EA support for further assistance. Visit https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/ and choose Origin as your product.
Code entry issues
If you are experiencing an issue with entering a code for an item or token, please review the following:
- Ensure that you are entering your code in-game and not at the Account Management page
- Some codes have recently been sent out using an incorrect placement of the dashes. Please check the following and make sure the codes are entered using this exact format. If you have to alter the code, please do so then try entering it again. Six characters followed by a dash, then every five characters must be separated by a dash.
- Please be very careful when entering your code to ensure accuracy as 1s, Ls, and Is are sometimes hard to differentiate when typing in codes, and any incorrect letter will cause the code to fail.