The Rewards of Loyalty
The Gargoyle Queen is careful of her lands and property. In order to build a house in her domain, or to use the special soulforge in her palace, you must first prove your loyalty, only Nobles are allowed these privileges. Loyalty is shown by a points score, the more services you undertake for the queen and her subjects the more loyalty points you will have.
What services can you perform for the Queen?
- You can kill troublesome monsters for her, overland, in the Tomb of Kings, in the Abyss beyond the Tomb and in Underworld.
- You can undertake quests for her citizens
- Below 0: Enemy
- 0-1999: Friend
- 2000-9999: Citizen
- 10,000-15000 (maximum): Noble
- 2 Points
- Fire Ants, Lava Lizards, Lava Snakes.
- 3 Points
- Coral Snake, Korpre, Ortanord.
- 5 Points
- Clan Ribbon Courtier, Daemon, Trapdoor Spiders, Gremlin, Wolf Spider, Axem’s “A Broken Vase” quest.
- 8 Points
- Gray Goblins, Green Goblins
- 10 Points
- Anlorzen, Anzuanord, Betballem, Lowland Bouras, Kepetch, Gray Goblin Keeper, Gray Goblin Mage, Green Goblin Alchemist, Green Goblin Scout, Rotworm.
- 15 Points
- Skree, Slith, Bloodworm, High Plains Boura, Putrid Undead Gargoyle, Axem’s “Putting The Pieces Together” quest.
- 20 Points
- Anlorlem, Ballem, Raptors, Relanord, Stone Slith, Lava Elemental, Iron Beetle.
- 25 Points
- Kepetch Ambusher.
- 30 Points
- Toxic Slith.
- 35 Points
- Aliabeth The Tinker’s “A Worthy Proposition” quest
- 50 Points
- Anlorvaglem, Vitavi [Renowned], Wyvern [Renowned], Axem’s “Ye Olde Gargish” quest, Aliabeth the Tinker’s “The Exchange” quest
- 75 Points
- Sliem the Fence’s “Unusual Goods” quest, Navrey Night-eyes, Niporailem The Thief
- 2000 Points
- Make a new gargoyle character.