UO Team 01 Jul 2003 00:00:00 EST
Several fixes were made live worldwide in a small mini-publish, including a change to artifact frequency, and some exploit fixes. (Note: This is not Publish 19; that one’s still coming!)
Several fixes were made live worldwide in a small mini-publish, including a change to artifact frequency, and some exploit fixes. This publish included:
- The GM tool that will allow our GMs to verify and restore AOS launch gift-related skill points (see the FYI here for more information) should now be functioning correctly.
- Artifacts should now drop more frequently from Champion spawns.
- There is now a 2 second delay between buying or selling items when dealing with town vendors.
- The Interior Decorating tool can no longer be applied to an equipped backpack.
- The order in which item properties and descriptions appear on vended items have been switched.
- We have disabled a third party program that allowed players to raise their height.
Remember, this was only a small publish to fix a few pressing issues; this was not Publish 19 (the next major publish)