Publish Update to TC1
Next week we will have an update to Vice vs Virtue.
Global Loot Changes
- Khaldun Puzzle Chests now convert to next generation loot.
- Talisman now spawn with loot properties.
- Chests found in locations such as the Vesper Bank and the Trinsic Guard Tower have converted loot.
- Creatures that normally did not attack each other based on karma will no longer attach each other.
- Items from the Despise wisp have been toned down.
- Specialty items obtained from SoS loot will not be converted to next generation loot.
- Slim the Fence will now persist in the three tavern locations even when a trade order has been turned in to him.
- Trade orders should be available with a destination of Yew.
- Slim the Fence will no longer reward forged pardons, and now has a chance of rewarding a random magic item, or one of his rare rewards.
- City Trade Ministers will now reward either resources or a random Scroll of Transcendence in addition to their specialty rewards.
- Reward Scrolls of Transcendence will have a random value between 0.1 and 1.0
- Turning trade orders in to Slim the Fence will result in gaining hate from the destination and origin cities with regards to city loyalty, as well as a karma loss.
- Turning trade orders in to the City Trade Minister will result in gaining love from the destination and origin cities with regards to city loyalty, as well as a karma gain.
- Ambusher mobs will scale based on the stats and skills of the player doing the quest, and will have an “Ambusher” item property.
- Trade crates will provide a 50% weight reduction to items placed inside them.
- Trade crates will expire after 24 hours.
- Ambush mobs can no longer be tamed or charmed.
- Insured and Blessed items will not be transferred to the trade crate when using the Fill from backpack menu option.
- Titles earned through the trade quest can now be assigned as subtitles or as overhead suffixes.
- The title of “Magnate” is now available after completing 150 trade orders to the City Trade Minister.
- Item insurance costs will no longer be reset when switching subservers.
- Certain monster AIs that could teleport a player to an inappropriate blocked location will no longer occur.