This item was first introduced as an anniversary gift in 2011, repeated Christmas 2015. These useful, but simple, ‘clothes horses’ were updated December 2019 to improve the ability to use them to build suits.
The initial context menu gave the option to customize body type, turn in quarter turn increments and switch clothes. This option allowed the owner to quickly exchange the items he or she was wearing with those being worn by the mannequin. From publish 107, December 2109 mannequins have a new context menu
- View Suit Stats – This context menu option will display all the unique item properties of the suit that is equipped on the mannequin.
- Compare With Item in Slot – This context menu option will compare a selected item to the equipment slot it is assigned to and will show the differences of the stats that exist on both items.
- View Suit Stats With Item – This context menu option will display all the unique item properties on the suit with the selected item stats substituted in.
- Add Description
- Accessing the context menu at a distance greater than 2 tiles will give only a shortened version of the menu, open paper doll and customize body
- Complete armor set bonuses such as those listed here, here and here are not displayed.
- Some item properties are not within the system such as “Alchemy Bonus”.