With each shard’s normally scheduled maintenance beginning with Japanese shards on April 7, 2020 we will be deploying the following hotfixes,
- Resolved issue with Kotl maps losing data when placed inside of a Davies Locker.
- Resolved issue with maps coming out of a Davies Locker not displaying properly in the EC.
- Resolved issue with Eodon maps losing their status when placed inside of a Davies Locker.
- Improved spawn rate of Champion Spawn Creatures. This is an attempt to resolve issues we’ve seen with the Sleeping Dragon spawn in Tokuno. If you continue to experience issues please let us know.
- Resolved issue where Doom artifact collection could result in erroneous error messaging.
We have also migrated the Vendor Search server and performed maintenance to improve search performance with named searches and to deal with the high volumes of searches we are experiencing.
We will be taking Vendor Search offline prior to performing maintenance to implement this improvement which will then require the re-population of all vendor search data over a 24 hour period.