|Abyssal Infernal | Primeval Lich|
These two champion spawns have the Felucca ruleset and are therefore pvp areas, they each have two entry points, one from inside the Stygian Abyss and one with a Felucca dungeon.
The Abyssal Infernal
The Southern teleport sparkle provides an exit to Hytloth Dungeon first level rear
The Eastern sparkle leads to Fire Dungeon first level, just outside the ruined town at the entrance to the catacombs
Of somewhat vital importance is the structure at the far West of the cavern, an ankh. Resurrection can be sought there.
Finally, in the center of the cavern, you will find the altar.
Challenge the Abyssal Infernal and prepare to face his minions.
- Level 1 Horde Familiars and Chaos Daemons
- Level 2 Stone Harpys and Arcane Daemons
- Level 3 Pit Fiends and Molochs
- Level 4 Archdemons and Abyssal Abominations
The champion, Abyssal Infernal, has the following special attacks.
- Mark of One: Greatly reduces the targets HP
- Meteors: Calls down the fury of burning meteors to devastate the battlefield in a raw display of power
- Condemnation: Condemns players to the Pit by teleporting them to one of the 5 lava pits around in lair, temporarily stunning them and doing continuous damage
- Fiendish Calling: Summons weak versions of Elementals or fire steeds in small groups (5% chance)
Travel the narrow corridor through the lava flows of the ‘lands of the lich’ mini champ spawn to find the entrance to the hidden valley of the Primeval Lich.
Deceit provides an altenate entrance, through a tiny door sunken in the dungeon floor
Far by the Western wall of the grassy cavern stands the all important Ankh, behind it one of two exit portals
sextant co-ordinates 23o12″S 29o2″W.
Just West of the entry point from Deceit is the second exit portal
sextant co-ordinates 41o29N 37o20 W
Near the center of the area, before the mansion house, stands the altar. Challenge the champion and battle his horde.
- Level 1 – Gore Fiends and Vampire Bats
- Level 2 – Flesh Golems and Dark Wisps
- Level 3 – Undead Gargoyles and Wights
- Level 4 – Skeletal Drakes and Dream Wraiths
The Champion – Primeval Lich
- Howl of the Lich: A howl so powerful it creates a cold blast radius causing cold damage to all players and their pets.
- Creeping Death: Occasionally, the Primeval Lich will call creatures of the darkness to his aid.
- Up to six lightning strikes will randomly assault players and pets within a 15 tile radius of the Lich
- A shadow dweller will spawn at each point near the impact of those lightning strikes and attack players and pets within range
- Unholy Touch: The Lich’s touch will occasionally corrupt the player’s soul, temporarily draining some of his skills and attributes
- Teleport Taunt: The Lich should taunt players out of attack range when they attack the lich with ranged weapons or magic
As the spawn level progresses gravestones appear throughout the graveyard, this can be at the 3rd, 4th or 5th candle, depending on how many candles appear when the champ is challenged. The player who returns the restless bones to their rightful resting place will be rewarded.
As the spawn progresses additional decorative items appear in the area.
While most of this additional decor is fixed and can not be interacted
with, some items become unlocked when the fourth candle appears. These can be picked up and removed. It can be difficult to
determine which items can be removed, however shortly after the
Primeval Lich arrives this additional decor will disappear, leaving the
lootable pieces more easily noticeable.
Found inside the mansion, only when the champion spawn is active, are 8 colored levers. They must be pulled in a specific order to solve a puzzle which can only be completed once per spawn. You may receive a solution book in your backpack as you kill the champion spawn.
Solving the puzzle gives one of the following:
- 1.0 Scroll of Transcendence
- Red or black bone container
- Gruesome Standard
- Random piece of spawn decoration
- Bag of gems
Around the end of level 3 a prisoner spawns, attached to a pillory, He can be released from the platform by double clicking. He might help you if you release him, he might
attack you instead.