The virtues of the gargoyle race, and the answer to questions posed by the shrine of singularity to gain access to the Abyss.
All begins with the three principles:
Control, Passion and Diligence
- From Control springs Direction.
- From Passion springs Feeling.
- From Diligence springs Persistence.
But these three virtues are no more important than the other five:
- Control combines with Passion to give Balance.
- Passion combines with Diligence to yield Achievement.
- And Diligence joins with Control to provide Precision
- The absence of Control, Passion and Diligence is Chaos.
- Thus the absence of the principles points toward the seventh virtue, Order.
- The three principles unify to form Singularity.
This is the eighth virtue, but it is also the first, because within Singularity can be found all the principles, and thus all the virtues.
A circle has no end. It continues forever, with all parts equally important in the success of the whole.
Our society is the same. It too continues forever, with all members (and all virtues) equal parts of the unified whole.