14 Jul 2009 10:00:59 EST
All shards will be brought down in approximately 2 hours for Pub 59.
Once the shards are back up you must patch your client or you may not have access to the game.
- Players will receive an error message when trying to create multiple gates at one location
- Exceptional crafted food will now display the maker’s mark
- Camp fires will no longer block house placement
- Fixed an issue with the Crystalline Ring removing 20 modified skill points
- Criminals are unable to stable their pets
- Criminals will now get an error message when trying to open bank boxes
- Issue with vendor penalty was fixed, should vanish after 25 hours and/or removed by the owner
- Thomas O’Neerlan has been leashed to his spawn area so he won’t run off
- Passage from Trinsic to Delucia has been fixed
- Murderers can now use the Help/Stuck feature
- Pets will no longer disappear if standing in a house that decays
- Fixed the ability to repair the following: Earrings, Arcane boots, Elven boots, bracelets, necklaces and talismans
- Fixed an issue with the Norton the Fisher Quest
- Fixed the issue with Holiday Trees, they should no longer revert to a deed after maintenance.
Champ Spawns and Ghost Cam Fixes
- Altar will no longer remain stuck when boss despawns or disappears instead of being killed
- Players can no longer log out without repercussions in Champ Spawn regions
- Players that log out in a champ spawn region will get teleported to a shrine
- If a player logs out in a champ spawn area all the non equipped “cursed” items on them will drop to the ground
- This will only affect players who log out beyond the 10 minute grace period; accidental disconnections will not be punished
- Ghosts without corpses cannot enter Champ Spawn regions or log in to them
- Ghosts without corpses will be automatically exorcised periodically
Shadowlord Finale Event Plan
Key Plot Lines:
- The Shadowlords mislead the people of Britannia to fight monsters and hunt treasure in Tokuno while they comb the world for their sought after Artifact. The monsters have the treasure, of course, because the Shadowlords are providing the distraction.
Strangers Bearing Gifts
- Grey robed strangers appear at Empath Abbey, the Lycaeum, and Serpent’s Hold called “Seers.” Unlike the event manager versions, these NPCs foretell the future, and offer players a way to convert the Cloaks of Corruption into the Cloaks of Life, Death, or Power.
- Cloaks of Command also become available in faction strongholds
- Manifestations of the Shadowlords appear in Tokuno, searching for the Artifact after exhausting the other facets. They spawn at halfday intervals in three locations. Once dead, they drop Cloaks of Corruption to the top three attackers, and give ToT minor artifacts to all.
Dawn of Hope
- Dawn returns to the land, vowing to save Britannia
- Cloaks of Silence will be available from the EMs
- The location of the Artifact is revealed. The Crimson Dragons are prepared for a great battle with the Platinums for dominion over Britannia, as the Shadowlords make their move. The outcome of this fight (which the players can assist in) will determine if the Chaos aligned factions (Shadowlords, Minax) receive benefits after the event arc, or whether Order does. This battle is the prelude to the finale.
- The final battle with the Shadowlords. Rewards include three “Shards of the Gem of Immortality” (one per Shadowlord), and major artifacts.
Treasures of Tokuno, Minor Artifacts
Major Doom Artifacts
Cloak of Life
- HP Bonus: 3
- HP Regen: 1
Cloak of Death
- HCI: 3
- DCI: 3
- SDI: 3
Cloak of Power
- Str Bonus: 2
- Dex Bonus:2
- Int Bonus: 2
Cloak of Silence
- Stealth: +10
Cloak of Command
- Faction item, no rank requirement
- Can only be used in Felucca
- Can be used once a day to summon a faction monster
- Minax: Ogre Lord
- CoM: Wisp
- TB: Silver Serpent
- SL: Daemon
- Summoned monster will last for one hour
- Displays lifetime remaining on item properties
- Cloak must be worn in order to be used
- Summoned monsters act the same as monsters/animals from the “Summon Creatures” command with the following details:
- Requires one control slot
- Cannot friend/unfriend or transfer
- Summoning requires the same base requirements as the “Summon Creatures” spell (mana/skill, chance of success), but doesn’t consume reagents
- The Ogre Lord’s summoned version, however, is *much* weaker than its wild counterpart
“Shard of the Gem of Immortality”
- An exceptionally rare item that responds to the user’s karma to play upon the fate in the worlds within
Pub 59.01 Notes
20 Jul 2009 17:04:55 EST
- Fixed the ability to throw the cream pies at another player if they do not have one in their backpacks.
14 Jul 2009 17:53:45 EST
This next publish will happen at your local shard’s next maintenance cycle. The changes are:
- Fixed an issue with Ghosts being teleported out of the Champ Spawn area while a corpse was visible.
- Fixed an issue with Hirelings accepting money without actually working for them.
- Treasures of Tokuno and the Shadowlord event will come to an end.
So buckle up and takedown those shadowlords before they disappear!