TC Release 1 – 2/6/2019
TC Release 2 – 2/15/2019
Visit the forums for discussion on these changes.
- The Rising Tide event is available for testing on Test Center!
- Take to your ship and the High Seas to hunt pirates and merchant mariners to recover precious Maritime Trade Cargo!
- For the purposes of testing, Maritime Trade Cargo can be dropped off with Forksis at the Britain Commons – this will help us balance the cost of the rewards for when the event goes live!
Changes Since Release 1
- All cannon supplies now function as “make all”
- Fixed issue where like cannon supplies would not stack.
- Fixed issue where the repair bench could get into a broken state or would not repair worn equipment.
- New veteran rewards have been added to the veteran reward system!
- Water Wheel – 10th Year
- House addon that can be placed on existing house addon water features, such as the koi pond
- Functions as a water source
- Tinker Bench – 7th Year
- Power tool for tinkering that allows tinkering
- Stores up to 5000 charges
- Embroidery Tool – 5th Year
- Can be used to embroider clothing items
- Recharge via NPC tinkers
- Repair Bench – 5th Year
- House addon that can store and use repair deeds from all crafting systems
- Stores up to 500 charges per skill
- Statuettes – can be turned on & off by double clicking and play a sound when approached
- Krampus – 1st Year
- Khal Ankur – 2nd Year
- Krampus Minion – 3rd Year
Ship Cannon Crafting & Firing Update
- Harvesting saltpeter in Felucca now applies a 1000 point luck bonus where it previously did not.
- Alchemists who sell saltpeter have been added to the Moonglow & Britain docks.
- Match & Matchchord have been removed from alchemy crafting and are no longer needed in the cannon use process.
- The match can still be used to fire a cannon
- Match & match chord can be turned in for Cleanup Britannia points
- Crafting potash no longer requires water as an ingredient, instead crafters must be near a water source which includes the water trough, water tub, water barrel, bucket of water, fountain of life, sinks, dragon tubs, dragon turtle fountains, koi ponds, and the water wheel.
- Potash now functions as a “make all” item and will craft as much as possible based on available ingredients.
- The following changes have been made to existing cannon resources,
- “light” and “heavy” powder charges are now simply “powder charge”
- “light” and “heavy” cannonballs are now simply “cannonball”
- “light” and “heavy” grapeshot is now simply “grapeshot”
- “light” and “heavy” frost and flame cannonballs are now simply “frost cannonball” and “flame cannonball”
- updated tileart for powder charge to make it more visually distinctive from cannonballs
- updated tileart for grapeshot to make it more visually distinctive from powder charges
- The following changes have been made to cannons & associated resources,
- All existing cannons must be dismantled and replaced before use after Publish 104 is deployed.
- The “light cannon” is now known as “culverin”
- The “heavy cannon” is now known as “carronade”
- Polished art assets for cannons to make them more visually distinctive
- The metallic dyetub can now be used on placed cannons to hue them
- Cannons are now containers, resources for firing cannons can be placed inside them in what is referred to as the “magazine”
- The following changes have been made to the cannon firing process,
- Cleaning a cannon is no longer required and the swab has been removed from tinkering. Existing swabs can be turned in for Cleanup Britannia points.
- When double clicking a cannon the firing control has two options “PREP” and “FIRE”
- A player must be within 2 tiles to execute this action
- Place cannon firing resources inside the magazine and push the “PREP” button to begin the cannon firing process. Resources will be taken from the magazine.
- Only 1 player may participate in preparing the cannon for firing.
- Cannons will automatically move through each step in the “PREP” process so long as resources are present in the magazine.
- This process will continue so long as the player is present on the ship, if the player leaves the ship the process will pause.
- Cannons can now be fired with a match or a torch, as such torches will no longer auto-douse when placed in the backpack.
Note: These changes are still in active development for balance based on damage and the amount of resources required compared to the reward for engaging in ship content, as well as damage output. Be sure to visit TC1 during play sessions to give feedback!
New Item Property – Last Parry Chance
- When players parry any attack with a shield or weapon it will now display the last parry chance % on the item.
- The interior decorator will no longer allow players to increase “house only” tiles pass their height restrictions.
- Reduced lag within the Despise champion spawn.
Classic Client – 126.96.36.199
- Removed snow.
- Updated CliLocs.
- Classic client crash fixes.
- Added new large container gumps for barrels, drawers, armoires, and bookcases.
- Added “Enable Legible Journal” option to the Classic Client under the display menu which makes any new journal text more legible.
- Resolved issue with house placement in the Classic Client being centered relative to the play window rather than the cursor.
Enchanced Client – 188.8.131.52
- Removed snow.
- Updated CliLocs.
- Enhanced client crash fixes.